The Stage Coach
'For whatever stage you long to be on'
The one workshop that combines Technique, Presentation & Mindset
Go for a month, two or the entire semester,
Get benefits of being on a radio show dedicated to singers and songwriters
Spend time in a real recording studio,
Meet people who can help you on your journey
Learn how to ACE every audition ( you might not be right for everything but always leave them with something to remember you by. Always leave feeling great about your performance) If you can learn this, you WILL be as successful as you want to be.
Want to sing? Well learn to sing like the stars. On-stage, in the studio & With a coach that's been in the biz for 20 years + and still loves it all. Great performance opportunities., Radio & TV, 125.00 a month. Hold on tight: 'This is way than a voice lesson`
The are discounts for signing up for multiple months...just ask!! If you join in mid-month your payment will be prorated.
These groups run best with no more than 8-10 people in them for 1.5 hours a week. I would like to (Ideally) have a group on Tuesday afternoons 4:00-5:30 and when it reachs 8 people, start another one with the same time on Thursdays, These groups are good for students 9 and up. I used to say 11 but there are so many young, young people starting so early nowadays. I don't want to leave anyone out that is able to handle a class like this.
***Everyone is expected to give proactive critiques to the other people in their group when they are not performing. These are supposed to come from a positive place. I'll explain more in-person.
This is a rough outline for my online classes. But it covers a lot of what will featured in our Vegas classes. Except you will have a stage, mics, lights and all the other bells and whistles
This is the one class that will combine 'Technique', Presentation' & 'Mindset' (A lot of you might not realize how much your mindset needs to be aligned with your goals in order to have success in anything.)You do not have to be a great singer to take this class. You should LOVE to sing.
***We will do vocal warm ups before we start singing anything.
THE FIRST 3 WEEKS IS "ALL ABOUT THE AUDITION"
After all if you can't do a good audition, you won't have many opportunities to do much else....
* How to learn music for a specific musical
* How to choose music if they don't tell you what to sing. (This is where most people fail)
* Develop skills regarding songs that are good for your voice and songs that are not.
* Knowing where in the song is the best place to start. (Hint it's hardly ever at the beginning)
* Practice singing a'capella, with backtrax (Kareoke style. And if it works online ….with a piano or guitar player.
THE NEXT 3 WEEKS WE WILL CHOOSE SONGS AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE THEM "STAGE READY"
* How to understand the 5 stages of song prep
* Gain confidence you can use for any aspect of life....FOR LIFE!
* When to choose an upbeat o fast song and when to choose a ballad - Slow and maybe sad
* How to put a mini set together
* Understanding what you are really singing (It's all story telling)
*Overcoming obstacles such as stage fright, fear of failure, etc.
*Helping each other, working as a solo artist but as a group as well
THE FINAL 3 WEEKS WILL BE PREPARING FOR AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE
* What songs will work good back to back
*Song order (The most important thing )
*Some advice from actual pros.
* Keep working on those obstacles that make you think you can't do this -if you have any
* Keep working on whatever is giving you a hard time
THE LAST WEEK